Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Office supplies

Since my foot surgery, I have tried to create a "home office" around the couch that I have been lying on with my foot propped up. This has led me to think about what items are REALLY necessary to have close at hand. I have come up with a few that seem to be indispensable to me:

1. Post-it notes
2. Telephone - of course!
3. Paper clips - always handy to have around
4. My 3-hole punch

The 3-hole punch seems to be the thing I am using the most. Who knew? Well, besides the telephone but then you probably could have guessed that!

What do you find indispensable?

4 comments:

  1. gotta have a calculator!!
    Hope you are doing better.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd call myself a school supply junkie. I 'have' to have my favorite pens (TUL rollerball), my perfect mechanical pencil whose handgrip unintentionally doubles as a nail file, my TI-84 calculator named Penelope, my stainless steel ruler for science, etc.
    I think better with my hair brushed, also. It's weird.
    ~CoolCat from coolcatteas.blogspot.com
    Aurelia from Latin

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. We're praying for your foot and James's.
    ~CoolCat/Aurelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks CoolCat and suzanne. CoolCat, I totally forgot about my all time very favorite mechanical pencil. They come all the way from Germany. I picked up some a couple of years ago and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. It is a Staedtler Triplus Micro 0.5 mm. Ask me sometime and I will let you try it out. Lovely. I think I am going to order some online from the UK. You can't find them in the US. I looked all over England and couldn't find any in stores but I know you can order them online. Mr. VZ found a place, after he tried mine and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete