Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Charles Spurgeon quote on books

My books are my tools. They also serve as my counsel, my consolation, and my comfort. They are my source of wisdom and the font of my education. They are my friends and my delights. They are my surety, when all else is awry, that I have set my confidence in the substantial things of truth and right.”

I only thought it appropiate that I should write something about books since they are part of my blog name. I have already written something on chocolate. Coffee and Europe will come next!

3 comments:

  1. I think you are just trying to justify your habit....

    Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....but hey, if Spurgeon said it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly....you have found a quote of a well respected man of the cloth to help justify your habit. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete